Finally Microsoft launches Office 2013 Suite called as Office 365 Home Premium accross the worldwide. Obviously you feel much confortable to use it on your touch screen computers as it is redesigned.
MS Office 2013 Features
Following are the special features of Microsoft Office 365 -
1. Sign-in Facility for Office
Yes, you can use your Microsoft Account install it on your system. This Sign-in facility let’s you do the following things -
- Stream your Office programs to another computer.
- Save files to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing.
- Keep your personal settings wherever you are
2. You can use MS Office 365 Home Premium on up to 5 PCs or Macs with one license. Watch this video how you can do it.
3. Storing Facility on SkyDrive
Microsoft makes it easy to save your Office documents on SkyDrive or other cloud. From there you can easily download and share these documents with your friends, family or colleagues.
4. Shared Meetings
Now you can join online meetings and share any type of Office document. Meeting attendees can see these documents, even if they don’t have Office installed.
5. Free Skype Worldwide Calling
Microsoft also offering 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month. You can to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world. But this facility is available only in few selected countries.
6. Microsoft is also offering 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage which is three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account